i want to learn!

flxjones

BSOD
thats it. i ran out of ideas and patience. I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING OR SOMEWHERE i can go everyday and learn something interesting every day. like a: did you know that...... type of deal forum. if any of you know of one or something similar please tell me. i love learning!

There aren't a terrible number of forums that will just tell you everything. Google will be your best field in that category. It then becomes your responsibility to share the information you find with the forum of your choosing. That's what makes every forum what it is - The members that contribute.

come back and post what you've learn. i love learning too, i just can't remember them all. haha.

I like just perusing wikipedia. I pick something to start off with and then follow the links in the pages wherever they go. It all started when I was researching (preliminary) for college homework last year...and I seem to do it 2 or 3 times a week!

DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!

the average age of a video gamer is 35

NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

^

LMAO, I heard that on something last night..I think it was late night with Jimmy Fallon as I was flipping through channels....

idk where I read it, but it makes a lot of sense:

"the more you know, the more you know that you don't know"

Back
Top Bottom