Bulk retreival of email

u2duttydread

Beta member
A friend of mine would like to forward all his email from his company's email account to his private email account. There are restriction on the company email preventing setting up any rules or bulk forwarding of email. He can access the company email remotely so I suggested creating a macro to record keystrokes to forward the email. Is there a better or more efficient why that this task can be done

How many emails are there? Is your friend alowed to forward emails from his work email to home email? You could always save the emails to a flash drive and retrieve them at home that way.

If your friend's company has rules set up on their email server to prevent bulk forwarding of email then I'm pretty sure they don't want people forwarding all their emails for a reason. I wouldn't suggest continuing down this path unless your friend is actually trying to get fired.

Thanks for your advise. He is attempting to forward over 500 emails ,I think there might be a legal case between him and the company. But I will take your advise and desist

Back
Top Bottom