Bsod

Dieter

Baseband Member
Ok, I just downloaded the Aion open beta. When I went to play it (I'm not even sure if it's playable yet, I'm in Korea so it's 2pm right now where it's 1am in the states but anyways) before anything even pops up I get a BSOD.

The system is attempting to access memory beyond the end of allocation. This usually indicates a system-driver synchronization issue.

Stop: 0x000000CD (0x8B575000, 0x00000000, 0x81C26E4A, 0x00000000)

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit, with an Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX. And the rest of my system is in my sig.

Can anyone help me figure this out... I got a feeling it's my video card but before I go and spend money on a new one I was to have a better idea of what the heck is wrong.

Any other info that anyone would need I'll do my best to get. Please and thank you.

Not that particular Stop code, I've gotten "Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", I can't remember this one too good but "Page default in non default area". Yesterday I BSOD'd 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try updating your graphics card drivers.... You need to go through process of elimination with your software and if it still continues then start looking at the hardware. Maybe do a virus check as well I've had 4 viruses that put out "mock" blue screens before

I've updated my video card drivers. I did it again today just in case it got messed up somehow. I've ran virus checks and nothing has come up.

I have also ran memtest 86+ and my memory was fine.

Start -> Run -> Eventvwr. Look for a red x error the same time as the error happened. Doubleclick the event and then click the copy icon. reply back with the results

This is the only one I find

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WMPNSS-Service
Date: 9/1/2009 3:23:26 PM
Event ID: 14332
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Dieter-PC
Description:
Service 'WMPNetworkSvc' did not start correctly because CoCreateInstance(CLSID_UPnPDeviceFinder) encountered error '0x80070005'. Verify that the UPnPHost service is running and that the UPnPHost component of Windows is installed properly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WMPNSS-Service" Guid="{6A2DC7C1-930A-4FB5-BB44-80B30AEBED6C}" EventSourceName="WMPNetworkSvc" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49165">14332</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2009-09-01T06:23:26.000Z" />
<EventRecordID>46108</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>Dieter-PC</Computer>