Windows 7

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
If you have the trial version of windows 7 and got a key code for it do i have to buy the full version are just the upgrade version:confused:

The key code will only work with the RC. Beginning on March 1, 2010, your PC will start shutting down every two hours. The RC will expire on June 1, 2010.

When you install the final version of Windows 7, you'll need to do a clean installation. So plan on backing up your data then reinstalling your applications and restoring your data.

i think some one will come out with a work around b then anyway tho, if there isnt one out already. not sure how able we are to talk about that on the forum tho...

rooster! care to enlighten me? :D

I really don't see anybody coming up with a hack that will enable the use of the RC key with the final version. It just doesn't seem practical.

im not saying that, im saying if some one comes up with a key to bypass the RC's shut down in the process disabling windows updates and things like that. so you can still use RC past june 2010

Won't do ya any good, I don't know where to find them. You know the ol' saying, "Google is your friend." :D

Back
Top Bottom