Random Chit Chat

:| ?!

Crack open MSpaint and draw for meh. lol :p.

31913823.png

Car 1 was there first. Car 2 let them turn. Car 3 was there after car 2, and turned in front of car 2 when traffic was clear.

Yellow dots are the turn signals.

As far as I'm concerned, Anyone turning right has the immediate right-away over anyone turning left. However, it is polite to allow someone to make a left instead of having them wait all day until everyone and their grandma's have made a right turn. :p

Note that the law I just stated applies here in Virginia and may not be applicable for Ohio.

31913823.png

Car 1 was there first. Car 2 let them turn. Car 3 was there after car 2, and turned in front of car 2 when traffic was clear.

Yellow dots are the turn signals.

Ummm...okay. Well how it would work here would be that Car 1 and 2 would both make their lefts at the same time if both ways were clear, then Car 3 would make his right. If Car 1 went first, then Car 2 would still go second since he would technically have been there first. I have no idea if it's the law, but it's how everyone drives around here. "First one there gets dibs on the turn" kinda thing.

First person there has right of way, no exceptions here at least.

^

Yeah, in CO, it's always first come first serve when coming on an stop sign.

I kind of hate getting new electronics. Yeah it's cool that I will be getting one, but the cost would be a lot higher than I would have imagined. Like the DS, yeah it's only $130, but I need to spend an additional $30 on screen protectors and case, then another $30-$50 on a game.

Yeah, in CO, it's always first come first serve when coming on an stop sign.

I kind of hate getting new electronics. Yeah it's cool that I will be getting one, but the cost would be a lot higher than I would have imagined. Like the DS, yeah it's only $130, but I need to spend an additional $30 on screen protectors and case, then another $30-$50 on a game.

Or less on an R4 Cartridge ;)

<opposite>R4 cartridges are a really bad idea, they are difficult to transport, they break your DS everytime they come near to each other and anyone who uses them are stupid and morally bankrupt for taking essential funds away from struggling nintendo. Do not buy one straight away and get years of happiness out of it, they're rubbish</opposite>

Back
Top Bottom