Random Chit Chat

:O

As I always say, pics and benches, please. I've yet to see some straight out benches for the 4870 1Gb. Who's teh manufacturer, Sapphire?

It's an ASUS Glaciator+. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-206-AS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=939. The HSF looks a bit weak, but apparently it's:

up to 12c Cooler than a reference HD 4870.
It's also supposed to be quiet, which is a plus!

Hmm... If I could afford to do it, I would. But I cant, so i'm afraid not ;).

I also need to get a CPU cooler for my 955 BE. <=£50 if possible - Any recommendations? I'd like it to be a good cooler, and not sound like a Boeing 747 taking off ;)

Will the Xiggy fit that?

One of the best out there, and way cheaper than the V8, IIRC. But I haven't checked compatibility.

I think it would, since my case is about 24CM deep... I think I could take the height of 3 Stock AMD HSF's.

Hot glue all the heatsinks you could find together and put it on your socket. I would do that, just for the extreme epic win to be had.

I cant find the Dark Knight in the UK... the only Xigmatek Coolers that OcUK stock are:

• Thors Hammer
  • Big Scorpion
  • Cobra
  • Achillies
  • Red Scorpion
  • Scorpion

Hot glue all the heatsinks you could find together and put it on your socket. I would do that, just for the extreme epic win to be had.

LMAO! I'm sure that glue-gun glue is VERY conductive, and would make a great alternative to thermal paste :p

Ok, so there is an intersection. 2 way stop, N/S traffic stops, E/W traffic stops. A vehicle going south gets there are a vehicle going north is waiting for traffic to clear. Both cars have signaled to turn left. The north bound car turns, and there is one behind it wanting to turn right. The north bound car was there first, so if it was a 4 way stop they'd obviously have the right of way. But what about at a 2 way stop? Would they still have the right of way over the car turning right?

Its in Ohio BTW.

Back
Top Bottom