PC Spec:

ASUS P5N-D 750i Mobo
Corsair HX 520W Modular PSU
Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0 Ghz
500Gb SATA2 HDD
3Gb Corsair DDR2 RAM
Nvdia 8800GT XFX 512 MB SLI compatable
Raidmax Sirius Case - Black

Just going to be selling the base unit... what do you think its worth?

Cheers

part it out and sell em individually, you'll get more $ out of it than selling it as a whole system

part it out and sell em individually, you'll get more $ out of it than selling it as a whole system

plus shipping could end up being a nightmare, the cost alone would be a killer, but then you have to take into account the packaging, it's hard to send a whole system packaged well, all it takes is a heatsink coming undone and it's a mini demolition derby insde the box, yuo could be looking at the buyer sending it back (probably doing even more damage unless the know what they're doing) and you having to refund their $$, plus dealing with a case full of destroyed parts...

not good...

When ever i ship computers i always take off the HSF and the GPU. everything else stays in. The box is filled with foam/peanuts and bubble wrap. Over 100 shipped not one damaged.

So,the end use is expected to put the GPU and HSF In themselves?

Why not. IMO their the most easiest things to install. If clearly stated on the ad then your not liable for them not reading the entire ad. I've never had a problem at all with them not installing the HS or GPU.

Back
Top Bottom