All time favorite games

Haha. That game was a classic. GTASA, I mean. It's a shame that CLEO mods didn't get fully developed until after GTAIV was released for PC because noone was paying attention to SA anymore and how amazing CLEO3 scripting could get.

well i just got the witcher, the game is poretty alright, controls are a little bit annoying but im getting used to them, im also at the same time playing DEAD SPACE, this game is fucken great im loving everytime i play it, so much blood and gore, really what a great horror game needs, to me dead space is one of the best games ive played, RIPPER FTW

^

Hope you like Witcher.
I loooove blood and gore too. I can't wait till I get God of War III for the PS3. There's sooooo much gore. I saw a demmo thing once and the God guy that you play as fought against this horse-man and totally ripped his heart and intestines out. That was AWESOOOOOME! :D:D:D:D

If I had to list my all time favorite games it would be

1. GoldenEye 007 (for the N64:D)
2. Mario Kart (for the N64:D)
3. Any of the Halos
4. Any of the Gears of War
5. GTA IV
6. Call of Duty 2/4 (3rd one sucked to me)

3rd call of duty was terrible but that because it wasnt infinite ward, i think. they used another company for that one. yes golden eye is a sweet game
i also like the tony hawk games for the N64

If I had to list my all time favorite games it would be

1. GoldenEye 007 (for the N64:D)
2. Mario Kart (for the N64:D)
3. Any of the Halos
4. Any of the Gears of War
5. GTA IV
6. Call of Duty 2/4 (3rd one sucked to me)

WIN^^

Back
Top Bottom