Liquid coold PSU/radiator combo?

RyanMcKenzie

Solid State Member
Liquid cooled PSU/radiator combo?

Hey. I'm wanting to add liquid cooling to my upgraded Dell Dimension 2100 (been using its case cause it's pretty compact) and it unfortunately doesn't have an opening for a fan in the back. Unless I'm mistaken, In order to get appropriate air supply for the radiator fan, I'd need a fan opening. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a liquid cooled power supply/radiator combo. Ideally it would be liquid cooled, but also have a radiator in it, or at least still have a fan which could cool the radiator with air via the power supply opening on the back of the case. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the direction of one of these, or at least a different solution, if there is no such thing as a liquid cooled PSU/radiator combo. Thanks a ton :)

Is it a micro ATX case? Your best bet would probably be to cut some holes and then mount the radiator externally.

Or just buy a proper sized case...

Yes, it's a micro ATX case. I was considering mounting an external radiator, but I'd prefer to have everything contained inside of the PC.

Ok, thanks the help guys. I'll probably just upgrade cases, thinking about going with the CM Storm Scout.

Back
Top Bottom