Selling my computer, price fair?

300-400 depending on how old the pc is, not bad specs.

I've decided to sell it for what i think its worth 600$ plus whatever shipping will be. I bought the comp in 06. Was about 1,900-2,100 not including monitor, back then the 8800gtx was top dog and cost 500$ itself.

And to the guy who said upgrade 1 part at time, the reason im not is because it means basically building a new pc.

One more question though, my monitor measured is 18.5 by 12inches and i figured that was good enough and im saving a good 400$ by keeping my old one but how do i no if it will work with a new pc? Monitor is a dell, new comps Alienware. Thanks for all the replys.

Yet another question, for a comp quad core comp and a GTX 260, is a 750watt power supply enough?

And to the guy who said upgrade 1 part at time, the reason im not is because it means basically building a new pc.

One more question though, my monitor measured is 18.5 by 12inches and i figured that was good enough and im saving a good 400$ by keeping my old one but how do i no if it will work with a new pc? Monitor is a dell, new comps Alienware. Thanks for all the replys.

Yet another question, for a comp quad core comp and a GTX 260, is a 750watt power supply enough?

you could start with a case, transfer all your parts to it and then upgrade a part at a time from there, there are cases that are better than most stock prebuilts for as little as $40 shipped...

that 8800GTX would probably last you for a while and could be the last upgrade component if you wanted it to be, especially at your resolution (1680x1050...?) and all monitors are universal, they work with just about all PCs...

I have this running on a 650w Antec True Power Trio...

Q6600 (B3) @3.00GHz...
4x1GB OCZ DDR2 800MHz RAM...
4870 and 4850 in crossfire...
160GB Raptor...
(2) 7200 RPM SATA HDDs...
250mm fan...
140mm fan...
120mm fan...
card reader...
DVD RW...
X-Fi Platinum with front bay...
and a few 80mm-92mm fans (one is the cpu fan)...

a quality 650w PSU should be enough for what you want, but I do plan on getting a 750w-850w PSU soon...

Back
Top Bottom