I got Windows 7 Ultimate!!

I am still debating on getting a 500gb or 1Tb drive... I have 2 250gb drives almost full, but I haven't been gaming as much lately... So I think 500gb would last me at least another 3-4 years. I think I will probably just get a 500gb.

I'll be getting Windows 7 Professional in a few days from my school. Being a Computer Information System major I have access to tens of thousands of dollars worth of Microsoft programs that are legal and free. They only offer Professional editions of XP, Vista, and 7 because I'm in the business school.

Yeah, I can get either Proffesional, or Ultimate RC, which sounds like beta to me... so I wonder if a final version will be available later... I will be fine with Professional though.

Im jealous I don't get my copy till around Nov 5th. I bought another copy of vista just to get the free upgrade but when I filled out the order form they said that shipping wont start until around Nov 5th. I am still hoping that they will release it earlier tho but I wont hold my breath. Either way the RC was pretty good so Im hoping that the final product is even better. :D

Back
Top Bottom