ideas for free time at work?

what do you exactly do? If its not too personal.

i am a relay operator...
relay service is a service for a person who may be deaf, hard of hearing or speech disabled. Specially trained operators relay conversations between text and voice telephone users.

i basically help out deaf, hard of hearing and speech disabled people make calls.

That doesn't sound like a bad job. someone says something to deaf guy>>>you convert what was said into text>>>send it to deaf guy>> send what deaf guy says to other person. That's how it goes right?

lol all the websites are blocked besides the one to log in and the email... and they can track what sites you go on like if you use some weird proxy lol and if you bring anything in and put it on ur comp and get caught you'll get in trouble... how do they know you're not stealing peoples info on to it? lol

Use a CD-R.

That doesn't sound like a bad job. someone says something to deaf guy>>>you convert what was said into text>>>send it to deaf guy>> send what deaf guy says to other person. That's how it goes right?

it all depends on what kind of user it is there could be voice carry over there could be hearing carry over and there can be just plain text... the thing that sucks is that people talk so fast and you sometimes have to type at like 100 wpm because they won't ever slow down no matter how many times u ask them... i mean overall it's a great job like i like everyone that works there... it just gets annoying sometimes when you get rude people that talk a million words per min haha

m-and-mbreeding.jpg

'Nuff said:cool:

Back
Top Bottom