Random Chit Chat

The 360 Elite just got a price drop, so it's $300 here in the US (not sure in Australia)

I would say get both, and if you can't. Then look at both console's library of games (released or unreleased), and see which one has the most games you want to play. But most games coming out are pretty much multiplatform now, so then it depends on each systems features and controller and all those.

The reason for the whole 'anything over pg isnt allowed' is because my parents are WAY too overprotective. So yes,My PC has a hidden folder with all my decent games (COD4,Ut,CSS) and i have a nice collection of PSP Games.

Also the elite got a price cut here too.Pretty much it's either $480 for PS3 OR $450 For Xbox 360 Elite.

Good work on condensing the ideas into one simple thread 56013, and the crediting is appreciated. I hope we can come to something of a decision

On another note, i had my first can of rockstar juiced in a few weeks today. Do you guys get RockStar energy drinks where you are?

Before I had bariatric surgery, I used to have a different energy drink once a week. I have a can collection in my basement consisting of over 150 or 200 DIFFERENT energy drinks. I would get a few new ones on vacations and such where they stock was different. So I've had pretty much everything out there. My favorite, if I had to pinpoint one, is Von Dutch, which they no longer sell here anymore (if at all, I'm not sure...). In a very very close second is the original Bawls, and in third, Red Bull. In fourth, Rockstar and a few others are tied.

Thank you for the kind words Tom. I wanted to make a non-biased, INFORMATION (versus opinionated) thread/poll. I hope we can make a decision on SOMETHING, whatever that may be.

I kind of want to get an DS lite. Should I get one?

It's either an DS lite or an Zune HD/Ipod Touch (Haven't decided).

Well Im just going to use it for city driving, I already drive around my dad's 4x2, handles alright in the winter as long as we put a bit of weight in the rear

Back
Top Bottom