Any Program to View the Screen of Other People ?

narsoo

Beta member
hey i came across a program that can be used to view other people screen;) on the internet OFC !!

but i forgot the name:mad: :... it was a freeware too...:eek: :eek:

anyone have any clue ?
:confused:

VNC and realVNC is the same. It can be configured to be used over the internet, but not nearly as easily as logmein. You'd probably be better off using that if you're going over the internet. I thought you were talking about something for use on a LAN in your first post. My bad...

VNC and realVNC is the same. It can be configured to be used over the internet, but not nearly as easily as logmein. You'd probably be better off using that if you're going over the internet. I thought you were talking about something for use on a LAN in your first post. My bad...

thanks again :) but one last thing i went to logmein its not for free ... hmm what to do ? got any cracked one's ?

oo NVM
i found the free :p
sorry my bad this time
:D:D:D:D thanks

thanks again :) but one last thing i went to logmein its not for free ... hmm what to do ? got any cracked one's ?

oo NVM
i found the free :p
sorry my bad this time

facepalm.jpg

Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

Not that it matters since he probably won't be back anyways.

Back
Top Bottom