FS: Rap/Hip-Hop CDs..Various Artists

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
Well, I found a stash of my rap CDs in the basement a while back, and am just now getting around to selling the rest of them since I haven't listed to this style music for over 4 years.

What I've got:

Methodman/Redman - Blackout
Trick Daddy - Thug Matrimony
Trick Daddy - www.thug.com
Trick Daddy - Thug Holiday
Trick Daddy - Book of Thugs
Guerilla Black - Guerilla City
DMX - Grand Champ
Fabolous - Real Talk
Fabolous - Ghetto Fabolous
Fabolous - More Street Dreams Pt. 2
Young Gunz - Tough Luv

Just make me an offer. I'll go cheaper overall if you buy more, rather than a few. We'll start out at $3.50 each. Buyer pays shipping. I can give you an estimate if you give me your zip. I'd be much more motivated to sell a bunch than just 1 or 2 since it'll take my time to package them and all that. So, I'll try and give you a deal if you grab a bunch of them. Also, I have a Christina Aguilera "Stipped" CD. It's pretty scratched up and has no jewel case or booklet, but just let me know if you want it and I'll throw it into your purchase for free since I don't want it. >.< ...hahaha. I think it plays, but I'm not positive. Oh, and I don't think any of the cases are cracked. The second picture has one that is just scuffed but it looks kind of like it's cracked; I checked and it is not.

Sorry..crappy phone pics:
rbjrdx.jpg

if4zde.jpg

I don't think I overestimated, but I did 3lbs (I don't think it is really that heavy but I wanted to overestimate rather than under estimate) to cover everything including the bubble wrap/packing. It looks like a flat-rate box would be $10.35, and regular priority mail would be $7.10.

If you are serious in buying, I would be happy to trot down to the post office tomorrow (just 2 blocks away) and have them weigh it with packaging and all to give you an exact price for priority mail (since that seems to be cheaper....).

Would paypal be fine to send you the money for them? Because if so I will transfer money from my bank account to paypal then send it to you in 3-5 days. Depending on how long the transfer takes.

Sure. Paypal will be fine. I will tell you right now though, that it's my mom's paypal..just so you aren't surprised when it is not me on the account! I don't use it enough to need my own, and we originally set it up for ebaying...but we sold one thing and called it quits hahahaha. So it's just been sitting there. But yes, that's fine, as that's a much safer alternative than sending cash/check or something. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and have it weighed. In the meantime, you can get your transfer rolling! Would it bother you to have you pay me half, then I'll ship, then when you get it and confirm the goods, pay me the other half? I would feel a bit more secure that way, if it's fine with you.

Ya sounds great.

I just took ambiwen and I cant type si i qwill strat mine tomorowo

Let me know when your transfer goes through. I've been at the hospital the last few days with my Grandma for testing on her heart at Mayo in Rochester, MN (one of the best). I'm going to try to get the stuff weighed today for you so I can give you a better estimate on shipping!

Once you tell me how much I will transfer it lol just to make sure. No hury man, family's health is more important than shipping cd's. I know next weekend I am going to chicago to see my nana for possibly the last time.

Okay. What I did was this. I weighed it will all packing in a box on my digital scale at home (with me holding the box, then without and made the difference). It was 3.8lbs. So I estimated 4 on USPS website and shipping was 4.95. Since I promised a deal for the whole lot, the total WOULD be $38.50 + $4.95 = $43.35, but I'll sell everything shipped for $40.00. If there's any difference at the post office when I send it out, I'll pay the difference.

Sound okay? So $40 for the whole lot shipped to your door!

Edit- Goddamn USPS. It went to 1lb 0oz. when I clicked continue!!

Shipping is actually $8. So it'd be $43 total with shipping. Hope that's okay. God it did that to me the first time, too. Idk what the deal is with that. It's like you have to do it twice. Ugh.

Lol its all good, when I get home I will make sure I have that much in my account. I just bought a new cpu and comp case so I spent like over $300 on that. If I dont have the money I will on friday when I get paid.

Back
Top Bottom