Random Chit Chat

Don't have a PS3, but if I did, I would consider getting it.

I'm thinking of getting a wheel for the 360, the only ones out are the one made by Xbox ($100), Madcatz ($70), and Logitech ($100). Unless theres another one that you guys prefer that works on the 360 that costs $100 and less.

Don't have a PS3, but if I did, I would consider getting it.

I'm thinking of getting a wheel for the 360, the only ones out are the one made by Xbox ($100), Madcatz ($70), and Logitech ($100). Unless theres another one that you guys prefer that works on the 360 that costs $100 and less.

madcatz is garbage, every product ive had from them break:confused:

logitech is great, i love they're products, never had any problems

not sure to xbox one, never really used it

I have an madcatz controller from my Street Fighter IV bundle, and it still works like a charm. I tried the Xbox one, I had it back then, but I never got used to it, so I returned it without even trying it for a couple days.

I Still cant decide which console to get LOL. We have a Ps3 Already but i want my own Xbox360 OR Ps3 In my room (Anything PG and over not allowed) so i can get some decent games. Also i have found that some video games have a better experience on consoles than PC's.

So,Xbox 360 Or PS3?

Get a handheld system and play all the m rated game you want. And use the internet for anything you want also.

I Still cant decide which console to get LOL. Also i have found that some video games have a better experience on consoles than PC's.
facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom