New Monster Flavor

It's not the caffeine in them, it's what ever makes your heart rate up and all that, that's the part that gives me energy, and is also why I don't drink it too fast, too much, or without eating. Almost like rules of alcohol.

Coffee is also pretty bad for you I thought... at least, it turns your teeth black or something.

It's not the caffeine in them, it's what ever makes your heart rate up and all that, that's the part that gives me energy, and is also why I don't drink it too fast, too much, or without eating. Almost like rules of alcohol.

Coffee is also pretty bad for you I thought... at least, it turns your teeth black or something.

yellow, but its good for your colon.

i think like a month where i am
ne of you ever had 5 hour energy? that seems to be pretty popular

that **** sucks, dosnt even last 2 hours, if that. I tried it, and it was gay, a sip of energy, great, but hey, what if i am thirsty? lol

Your body has adapted to the large input of caffeine. Wait until the weekend you go without it. You'll have the same problem I do when I don't get coffee. Caffeine withdrawal side-effects differ per person but normally have a common denominator of severe headaches.

test1.jpg
FTW lmao
But I try to avoid energy drinks, think I'm still to young.
I do have a Red Bull once in a while, not for the energy, but I love it's taste!

Back
Top Bottom