Gallery: Cases

My 2 computers (the smaller one is just an old PC i rebuilt to use as a HTPC)

SDC11983.jpg

Nice stuff vaio.

In other news:

Project Blacksmith is finally complete. There aren't any new pics..just the ones from above in this thread. The third Corsair 750 I got seems to be holding up fine. It's sitting next to me in my dorm room on my desk so everyone can gaze at it in its infinite glory.

If you don't wanna dig, here's the posts (modified):

Got held up.

Here it is.

http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/dude_56013/Codename Blacksmith/?albumview=grid

/STRIKE/Still not quite done./STRIKE/

The list:
1) New Scythe Ultra Kaze on the Xiggy. (DONE)
2) New Scythe Slipstream at front intake. (DONE)
3) 1-80mm MASSCOOL fan in the back (you can see I'm missing an 80mm there in the pics) (DONE)
4) 3-80mm MASSCOOL fans in the side window at the bottom, probably doing exhaust. I'm not sure yet. I also haven't measured yet.... :p (COULDN'T FIT THEM ALL WITH THE BAR, SO JUST ONE)
5) 3-Fan grills on those side fans. (DONE--JUST ONE)
6) Black thumb screws for the back. (DONE)
7) Probably a few switches for the front. I'm thinking my fan controller is about full...I've got my Xiggy on it, my front intake, my Zalman VF1000, one more variable open which I'll probably use for the exhaust fan. Then I also have 2 12v/5v switches that are currently hooked up for the 2 cathodes and then the other for the front LEDs. So I'll probably move those 2 together and have the last one open for the 3 side 80mms. Should work out fine. (ENDED UP JUST FINE. XIGGY ON #1, GPU ON #2, INTAKE ON #3, 3X80MM ON #4, CATHODES ON SWITCH #1, FRONT LEDS ON SWITCH #2)

Well. I'm getting sick of tearing down my Raidmax, that's for sure. So this 3rd time better be the charm. If I get another DOA PSU, I will not be happy. Anyways, the last time I got a new one, I decided to nab a few more accessories. So I got a bunch of fans, some expansion slot vents, and thumb screws to deck out the rest of my case. I forgot to take a picture of the ultra kaze on the Xiggy, but judging by how much more air I could feel it pushing through versus the old CM fan I had on it, I know it'll keep my temps down, even on low, since it has much more static pressure.

Here's a few pics of the accessories in back and the hole I drilled for the new side intake fan. I now have an 80mm on both sides of the case. The on the back side is an exhaust, and to meet the air-hungry needs of the ultra kaze, I put the one on the window side as an inlet. I could not use the preexisting holes as the Xiggy it too large and my Zalman GPU cooler won't allow a fan on the bar any more...so I improvised :D.

2921xt4.jpg

vnoxf5.jpg

I think in the future, since my window is scratched to hell anyways (idk how, since the computer is rarely moved...), I might fog/frost the window by wet sanding it with a medium-high grit sand paper.. It'd probably make the UV cathodes look pretty saweet. Maybe I'll tape some sections off so it'd give it some style, too. So it'd kinda look like this (best example I could find!) but with UV back-lighting.

Whaleatnight.jpg

Looks like a 922, the 932 is bigger. I'm curious about the H50 too.

I was gonna post pics of my new case today, but I ran into a problem with Photobucket. I deleted almost everything from my Photobucket, but I'm still somehow at 24 MB over the 500 MB limit. How did they even let me go over it in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom