Random Chit Chat

I want to build a new computer soon, but the only way I would actually dish out for a new computer would be if I sold my current one to help pay. If I could get $400 (Kind of the price range I wanted to sell), then I would only need to pay $200-$300 difference. My Cousin is willing to give me $350 for it because he wants an 'Cousin Discount'.
Not really a fan of parting out, as usually only half the computer gets bought, and I am left with the other half.

I wish I could play some of these games. I can't afford any games right now and if I had any money, I'd rather get hardware. I only have UT3 and GTAIV.

I wish I could play some of these games. I can't afford any games right now and if I had any money, I'd rather get hardware. I only have UT3 and GTAIV.
College... With out my truck, I haven't spent a dime on anything this past week, it's great. But I want to run to walmart sometime and get some drinks for my room...

I work for my dad, and don't really get paid often, or at all. Things are tight with the economy the way it is so I've been waiting for money since the 21st of last year (the day I ordered my current hardware). I don't like to bother him about it though because I understand the trying times that the country is going through.

EDIT: And on a totally unrelated note: Does anyone know if all CCFL's are UV emitters? I've never owned them before so I'm not very informed. It seems like they would be, but I'm not sure.

Even more unrelated: I very much like my G9. Buy one at BestBuy for 50% off. (57.99 for product+tax+S&H)
The MicroGear scroll feature is perfect for quick forum navigation.

Back
Top Bottom