www.PrototypeDesigns.net

well look at that its all gone now, happy lol, man people are very up TIGHT around here now, the reason why me and many others stopped using this site. My b for giving it another shot.

Mate, you did ask for opinions, maybe you should have only asked for good opinions and no bad...:p :p :p

Mate, you did ask for opinions, maybe you should have only asked for good opinions and no bad...:p :p :p

lol opinions on how the site is, not opinions of people not believing if u did the work or not. J03 has always had a problem with me, dont know what his deal is but what ever.

I would not care if someone said the site design is not that great or it sucks and stuff like that. I dont really like the design that much either but i couldnt find anything really that good that would go for what i want, and i did not want to spend $300-$500+ getting my design coded. Time will come to where i get my own design up but for now thats better than not having a site.

very nice. Diggin the theme.

thanks man, glad some people dont have things up their A**

How much did you pay for that design, and can't you at least credit the CMS development team?

lol opinions on how the site is, not opinions of people not believing if u did the work or not. J03 has always had a problem with me, dont know what his deal is but what ever.

I would not care if someone said the site design is not that great or it sucks and stuff like that. I dont really like the design that much either but i couldnt find anything really that good that would go for what i want, and i did not want to spend $300-$500+ getting my design coded. Time will come to where i get my own design up but for now thats better than not having a site.

thanks man, glad some people dont have things up their A**

Have I? I rarely make comments on things based on the persons username, but based on the content of the post.

How much did you pay for that design, and can't you at least credit the CMS development team?

The Joomla team? it was only like $19 i think which is an awesome price, if you would like a link to where i got it, let me know and ill give it to you.

Have I? I rarely make comments on things based on the persons username, but based on the content of the post.

lol well you always where an a** to me before, i dont remember the thread names but i do remember yours.

Back
Top Bottom