Random Chit Chat

Yay! I might be getting high school credits from my 8th grade algebra 1 class!

Teach is working with the admins and crap to get it set up.

That's cool. Thanks to our school doing that I've gotten high school credit since the 6th grade, and since I'm taking 2 math classes this year I'm going to have 8 credits when I graduate. I think that is a record for my school.

Good thing I'm only minoring in math....

Hmm, this is probably a dumb question to ask since you are not me, but does anyone see anything I'm missing from my soon-to-be NewEgg order for college? I'll be bringing both comps in my sig with me. I just wanna make sure I'm not running home too often to get stuff since it's a 2 hour drive; 4 hours round trip. Or not necessarily something I need to order, but just something to remember? :p

I guess I'll just give you my whole list of crap I'm bringing:
Dorm fridge
Microwave (need to buy yet)
Printer (need to buy some extra ink)
Paper (need to buy)
Desktop w/ keyboard/mouse/sd card reader/cables
TV (gotta swap my 50" with my parents 42" and I'll take theirs if it fits in the room; if not, I'm sending it back with them).
Batteries (for misc things like my wireless mouse and other random crap)
Headphones
Guitar w/ case (hopefully will fit somewhere; maybe under my bed)
Possibly my stereo but I may wait to see what all fits in my room to begin with
Cleaning supplies
Bed stuff (sheets/etc)
Storage totes
Clothes (haha duh!)
...hmm...anything else? I'm a late mover, so what did everyone that has started college forget to bring!?

NewEgg Order:
2x - Sony Optiarc Black 24x DVD burners. My one Sammy (18x) crapped out on me and my mom and dad are still living in the stone age with an IDE DVD-ROM drive so they'll get my Sammy 20x and I'll take the 2 new ones.

PSU Tester (after all of my recent failures, I feel this is needed haha)

Well, I still live at home, and it's only about 30-40 minutes to get to my campus through public transportation.
Some things that will come in handy would be

Money (Gotta have that)
Hygiene stuff
first aid kits (not sure how clumsy you are, but might come in handy)
Phone (unless you don't mind using pay phones)

That's all I could remember for now.

Yeah. I guess since I always keep my phone and wallet in my pocket, I neglected to list them. I also have hygiene stuff to take with from home, but I'll probably just buy new stuff so that when I'm home I don't have to take it back and forth and whatnot. And I'm sure I'll probably bring some bandaids hahaha. Nah, I think there's a first aid kit in the dorm complex, so that's covered.

Meh. It's the internet. I try my best to type well, but no one logs on to find great grammar. I could really care less. I take more offense to people who tlk lk this cz it rly annys the hell ota me. Or PeOpLe wHo Do ShArT like that. Or people who just keep typing and typing with out ever punctuating their sentences because they probably talk exactly like they type in real life and are not only annoying to listen to in person but equally annoying to read what they type on facebook or whatnot when they have really long statuses that are never ending.

:p :D

Back
Top Bottom