Yay!

Yes, yes that person will :D
I didn't really do this build because of I NEEDED or really even wanted a computer.
I just wanted the learning experience, and I was like ehh, the rest of my family could use a computer :D

Same here bro, my one of my really good pc friends helped me build my pc as well, now I basically know how to build one. =)

lol

I'm sure you learned more than Marcus did.

edit: better not hijack the thread

I did. Marcus just messed around...lol

Thread has been hijacked :D
But I wanna know the story! Lmao if I can!
While you tell me story, can you also throw in some pointers please? :D

Lol well I know TWO games I'll be playing 100% for sure.
Why? Cause they came free with the card :D
So did 3D Mark Advantage Full Version (Even though when you google the key, the first site has it, and even though they sued, they never took it down :D SHHHH)
Lol I'll be playing Far Cry 2 and Mirror's Edge.
I heard Far Cry 2 is really good? Is that true, Mirror's Edge seems.... weird, but it came free :D

Well me and my Dad built the computer!
It was a lot of fun actually.
Jesus but the wiring was hard, it still isn't perfect but it'll do..
Lol first time and it didn't work, I can never plug the front panel in right and power didn't work! But we fixed that after a few tense moments!
The cold cathodes look awesome!
Pics and more details tomorrow, I'm tired :D

Nice build man, your really going to enjoy it. Wish I had that computer. :p

Same here bro, my one of my really good pc friends helped me build my pc as well, now I basically know how to build one. =)

Lol my friend dropped off a bunch of old crappy PC parts before going to colledge, luckily there was enough parts to build a working computer. Another friend and I messed around and got it working, and while it's not something I'm going to use, it really taught me a lot about building PCs. Custom gaming rig here i come. :)

wow, I just noticed that you can't run SLI on that board, it has to be crossfire...? damn AMD builds always confuse me...

:p

Back
Top Bottom