www.PrototypeDesigns.net

nothing is up right now, Synikal Creations used to be, Teamfrag.org got tooken down, modkingz is still in its alpha stage(still being coded), the only thing up right now is the ESCG forum(escgbattles.com), the ESCG design is still in its coding process.

I made all those designs, tell me how to pruve it to u and i will, plus if it wasnt my work id be shut down already, ive been a designer for 2 years now.

If you dont believe thats ur problem, it will not stop my flow of clients.

do u have msn or yahoo or any messengers so i can actually talk to you normally without having to wait for a reply ?????

na i want to get things clear here, sure it does not matter to me if u THINK i stole the designs, which i didnt, cause i know for a fact i didnt since i spent countless hours on each design.

but i just want to pruve to u that they are all my designs cause well i dont want u going around saying false stuff thats not true if u do that. So i would really like to pruve it to you man, just let me know how

I dont want to pay $300-$500 to get my own design coded so i went with a more cheaper alternative. Like i said earlier in this thread(i think i did) i dont like the current design so much but its a start and if u look at my portfolio you could see for yourself that i can design something that looks way better than the current design

what ??????? i point a copyright down, so its a joke ? Its their to copyright my content, in no way or place did i ever say the design was mine.

I still find it RIDICULOUS that a web designer is using someone else's template on their website. TRULY ridiculous.

I also noticed that you have licensed your work under the Creative Commons license... However, I don't think that your paid clients would be too happy about you giving their designs away......

I still find it RIDICULOUS that a web designer is using someone else's template on their website. TRULY ridiculous.

I also noticed that you have licensed your work under the Creative Commons license... However, I don't think that your paid clients would be too happy about you giving their designs away......

THEIR ? what are u talking about ? i added it their so nobody can steal my designs, i can remove that license at anytime i want, all the designs belong to me.

Well find it rediculous, its better than nothing and i cant spend money around atm because i need anything i get.

THEIR ? what are u talking about ? i added it their so nobody can steal my designs, i can remove that license at anytime i want, all the designs belong to me.

Well find it rediculous, its better than nothing and i cant spend money around atm because i need anything i get.

You are free:

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work

Well that worked a treat.

Back
Top Bottom