wtb ddr2 ram cpu 755

I may be wrong, but I think a lot of you are missing the point here, he's trying to get some good deals by posting it here, if he wanted to spend the kind of money y'all are talking about he would probably just go to teh 'egg where he can get 2x1GB sticks for under $30 shipped to his front door with a warranty and everything...

:rolleyes:

I may be wrong, but I think a lot of you are missing the point here, he's trying to get some good deals by posting it here, if he wanted to spend the kind of money y'all are talking about he would probably just go to teh 'egg where he can get 2x1GB sticks for under $30 shipped to his front door with a warranty and everything...

$20 is overpriced for an p4 3.0GHz? I know they cost more than that on newegg without a heatsink...lol.

most memory comes with a lifetime warranty, and they don't even ask for proof of purchase.

Check newegg, they have some good deals after rebates. I also sell memory on ebay under the same name, if you don't want to wait for rebates, but check out newegg, as you would most likely do the best through them.

If you have a socket 478 CPU, check this out.

Back
Top Bottom