Random Chit Chat

what is the name of what your current mouse is?

Wow. I stand corrected. It's a Logitech Click! It still sucks. With Logitech, you have to go all out or nothing. They only make high quality products when they are ridiculously expensive. Or at least this is what I've noticed with all the Logitech products I've bought.

I have a Microsoft mouse just like this one around here somewhere and it probably sucks just as bad. Now I just need a new keyboard.

@ Nate - No. Sadly, everything in America is about a damn lie these days. The sales pitches I've seen before are just unbelievably stupid. This is one of them. I'm sure each one of the replies was paid for by the company. But then again, I don't know. There are just certain styles I've learned to pick up and recognize when it's a cleverly designed sales pitch. Like repetitive use of the word "Ripped" so it gets more hits from the Google Search Engine. And links to all of the products, but not forgetting to yell out their promos. Sort of like he works for them, y'know? *wink*.

Tehh,,

I have some crap coming in tomorrow and on Thursday or Friday.
Some much needed filters, CCFLs, a case badge, and last but not least, a G9. I've needed a new mouse for a while because I'm now using what Microsoft calls their "gaming mouse". It's a crappy 2 button (1 alt button) with a stock scroll wheel mouse. Basic optical and it periodically has a caniption and makes the pointer fly all around the screen. Plus the G9 was on sale for 50% off. I couldn't pass it up.

Where did you order the mouse from?

My G9 got here ahead of schedule, 2 days ahead in fact. I ordered it from BestBuy as they are desparately trying to get rid of inventory. I can personally say from only using it for about an hour. It's amazing. It may not be the best, but it's perfect for a semi-skilled gamer. The weight cartridge idea is cool but really doesn't make much of a difference. The feature I love most on on-the-fly sensitively and profile change. It helps for precision sniping. And lastly, the MicroGear scroll is amazing :O It releases almost all friction on the wheel and allows it to spin freely for REALLY fast vertical scrolling.

Oh, my CCFL's, fan filters, and case badge came in also. Pics, anyone?

I've for exam results tomorrow, which will pretty much determine the course of my life. Never mind shitting bricks, I'm shitting boulders!

Back
Top Bottom