Ad's at the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people like you, lowndsey, are the people who keep the "real world" stigma going. Being an f-in asshole doesn't have to be the stereotype. Everyone is their own unique being, and we have no right to judge one another. I mean, for all I know, you could be a quadriplegic. But, if I see an ad at the top of this site advertising new wheel chairs, am I going to call you, and the rest of the quadriplegics on this site out? Absolutely not. You choose your own actions, and you choose to be a douche bag. Are you just around to piss people off?

I stand by my statement. A LOT of people who spend 15 hours a day on a computer and who get no excercise are overwieght. Simple fact. And I believe that the ad up there was a good one for a computer fourm. You can take it how you wish. You can make it to be more than that ..your chioce. But it is fact.

Im all for the ad's but these ones are ridiculous. Botox? Weight Loss? Russian Dating? Free Iphones?

I Think it would be smarter to have Computer related ones to make it look more professional and i think you'd get more clicks.

Who cares? As long as the advertisement itself isn't offensive, it doesn't matter what's shown on them. If the advertisement doesn't appeal to you, move on.

Some jackass kept clicking on them, which stimulates a false click through.

By the way, one huge pet peeve of mine. You need to leave a space after you've used a comma in your sentence.

So this...

Yeah i know,it was just a suggestion :)
...would become this.

Yeah i know, it was just a suggestion :)
Just a suggestion.

By the way, one huge pet peeve of mine. You need to leave a space after you've used a comma in your sentence.

Just a suggestion.

I'll second that! No offense Neodude112320, but not putting a space after a comma stands out like a sore thumb. Of course, I will be the first to admit my spelling and grammer arn't the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom