Ad's at the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im all for the ad's but these ones are ridiculous. Botox? Weight Loss? Russian Dating? Free Iphones?

I Think it would be smarter to have Computer related ones to make it look more professional and i think you'd get more clicks.

It's whatever the advertising company chooses, I guess, but yeah, deceptive computer-related ones would probably work the best lol.

I like the unobstructive ads that are on TheBestCaseScenario. This one isn't bad, though (at 1680*1050, at least). I just wonder if dave could do better selling advertising space on his own.

Im all for the ad's but these ones are ridiculous. Botox? Weight Loss? Russian Dating? Free Iphones?

I Think it would be smarter to have Computer related ones to make it look more professional and i think you'd get more clicks.

What difference does it make as long as it helps cover the cost of operating this site? The money is green, no matter the advertisement. :)

A lot of nerds are big fat porkers....

Wow. Kidding or not, you sir are an ass.

I recall when Holysky was banned for an "insensitive post". I feel this falls under that exact same category, and I'll be talking to David about it.

Rude or not, insensitive or not, joking or not, it is the truth. The truth aint always nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom