RIP Piratebay.org

From Wikipedia:

On 24 August 2009, a Swedish court ordered their largest ISP, Black Internet, to shut the site down, to which they complied.[11] After a brief break of 3 hours, Pirate Bay staff announced that the site had been relocated, but technical difficulties prevented it from going online immediately.[12] The site was accessible again within 24 hours.[13]

So where has it been relocated, if at all? I haven't found anything...

This has p****d me off big time!

avast! brings up a warning every time I go there. Looks like theyre on lock down.

Info.

:mad: WTF! :mad:

They'll pull through this.

EDIT:

It's back!

They're up on my end. PB wont go away anywhere fast. Any else got TPB tees cept me?

man, i was over at 4chan

ya...everyone boo me...

and they were freakin out earlier when it hit the interwebs lmfao

guess they need new places to troll.

Well, according to the report that Mod Mark posted, It will no longer really be The "Pirate" Bay. Rather They will be a legal website hosting legitimate torrents. My Guess is that the file that TPB released for download will be downloaded by a couple thousand kids who have no idea what they are doing. They'll try to host it in a country like America where the DMCA has been accepted and I'm sure we'll all hear about it on the news.

From what I heard they're getting sued....are they because they wouldn't take down their torrents?

Back
Top Bottom