Random Chit Chat

So I pretty much gave up on the whole wanting to make my computer silent thing after processing some RAW photos from my camera, so a compromise was made. Got rid of two fans, replaced others with lower RPM fans, and switched the directions of two fans. This allowed me to keep my overclock and kept temperatures as good or below what they were before.

Lol. I just added new high RPM/CFM fans. My rig sounds like a monsoon at full bore now! An ultra kaze and a slipstream make a great tag team :p.

:(

The PCI Card i got tonight to reflash my 4870 turned out to be dead too.I Need a PCI Video card!!

Im currently on a computer i just built as a temporary,3ghz p4.

i miss my quad.

OHHH NOESSS!!

Did it turn out like this? (my 3 min. super fast PS skills :p)

2ilc2mc.jpg

HAhahaha,Not Quite :p

I think newegg has since stopped using the paper packing material. I didn't really mind it, though. The box that the product comes in should be more than enough.

I have 7 pages of orders to newegg, 4 of which are in the last 90 days.

I think newegg has since stopped using the paper packing material.

Well, unless they stopped using it in the last 2 days, I don't think so.

The box that the product comes in should be more than enough.

Exactly my thought, because the PSU was VERY well protected in the Corsair box by dense plastic/foam packing. So I have a hunch that UPS has played soccer with my box once again. I'd like to play soccer with their head.

I told the lady (the reps have all been EXTREMELY wonderful; I don't get how people can complain about their customer service!) that I would be willing to give them one more shot at it if they shipped it FedEx. I explained that the majority of my boxes were damaged on the exterior from UPS and that it was also partially NewEgg's fault for only putting paper packing in (I'd prefer air packs and bubble wrap) the box with a $165 PSU. I told her that it's pretty darn rare to have 2 defective PSUs in a row..especially from a wonderful company like Corsair; she agreed. So she said she'd gladly have them ship my replacement with FedEx. And I told her that'd be wonderful. I'm a very loyal NewEgg customer, and it'll take a lot for me to switch vendors for my business. They've always been great to me on my RMAs...which I've only had 2...once for wrong RAM they sent me and this. So I've had wonderful luck.

How long ago was the first?

Wha?

I haven't order anything from newegg for awhile. I have been going to Micro Center if I needed anything. As long as they were about $5-10$ difference, I will go to Micro Center and count the extra as 'Get It Now!' method.

Tehh,,

I have some crap coming in tomorrow and on Thursday or Friday.
Some much needed filters, CCFLs, a case badge, and last but not least, a G9. I've needed a new mouse for a while because I'm now using what Microsoft calls their "gaming mouse". It's a crappy 2 button (1 alt button) with a stock scroll wheel mouse. Basic optical and it periodically has a caniption and makes the pointer fly all around the screen. Plus the G9 was on sale for 50% off. I couldn't pass it up.

Back
Top Bottom