New Case

Yeah, freaky cases. The mobo is upside down, along with hte rest of the computer. The case makes no sense.

That's a BTX form factor system. You'll need to find a case that is BTX compatible. The 120mm fan on the back should be blowing out.

um, that actually looks like a mATX motherboard to me or am I missing something...? if it was BTX the expansion slots would be where that fan is in the back of the case but they're where they should be for a regular ATX or mATX motherboard, there aren't many expansion slots though so I would guess mATX...

there's no way this BTX motherboard would fit in that case...

33514661-2-440-OVI-4.jpg

BTX.jpg

HP uses some reverse-ATX cases in their lineup.

I say go for the CM-690 posted if you can afford it.

They used BTX until it was abandoned, then went to mounting ATX motherboards upside-down.

The CM-690 is a beautiful case. One of my friends has this version of it. He has an ATI video card, but got it on sale and thought it would be funny.

um, that actually looks like a mATX motherboard to me or am I missing something...?
Yup, I was wrong. That is a mATX. I was fooled by the reversed mounting. I don't think I have ever seen a case like that before. :eek:

If the CM-690 is a bit out of your range, another really nice choice would be the COOLER MASTER Elite RC-310. It offers excellent cooling and is very well built and easy to work with.

thanks to all of you.

Atomic,
For the RC-310

Is there a front case fan? The specs say there is only one case fan. (i'm not talking about the fans that come with the case but places to put fans)

but the reviewers said that there is a spot for a fan in the front..

So thats my question, is there a spot in the front for a fan?

Back
Top Bottom