All time favorite games

Arma 2.
Played the demo and at my friend's, it's AMAZING!
Gonna get it for my computer so yeah :)

I can't name favorite games off the top of my head except for Final Fantasy VII and Monster Hunter. There are others, but can't think of it, and don't want to sit there thinking about it either.
Dissidia Final Fantasy is coming out tomorrow (in stores on the 26th in the US), which is a pretty cool game. I don't know if I should go and buy it, or pre-order from best buy and get an calender with it. I already have the Japanese version.

I can't name favorite games off the top of my head except for Final Fantasy VII and Monster Hunter. There are others, but can't think of it, and don't want to sit there thinking about it either.
Dissidia Final Fantasy is coming out tomorrow (in stores on the 26th in the US), which is a pretty cool game. I don't know if I should go and buy it, or pre-order from best buy and get an calender with it. I already have the Japanese version.

Cool! :D
I'll be getting Dissidia too! FINALLY a game where I can kick butt with the baddest bad guy ever! SEPHY! :cool:

Sephiroth is really cheap, also Cloud, but not as cheap as Sephiroth. He just does so much damage, and his EX mode is godly-like... I end up getting owned by my brother when he uses Sephiroth. I main Cloud and Bartz, though I do win most of the time, but only when I set up rules like no EX and no summon.

Sephiroth is really cheap, also Cloud, but not as cheap as Sephiroth. He just does so much damage, and his EX mode is godly-like... I end up getting owned by my brother when he uses Sephiroth. I main Cloud and Bartz, though I do win most of the time, but only when I set up rules like no EX and no summon.

Hahaha cool! :D
Does the One Winged Angel play when you chose Sephiroth or is that only in the JAP version?

A reminder to everyone that Anima is the most F***** up creature in the FF series.

Final_Fantasy_X__s_Anima_by_Braz-1.jpg

A reminder to everyone that Anima is the most F***** up creature in the FF series.

Final_Fantasy_X__s_Anima_by_Braz-1.jpg

OMG I LOVE that Aeon! xD lol
It took me a while to find that aeon in FFX and it's soo good... Almoast as good as Bahamut :D
I forgot Anima's song pf prayer though. Is it like eeeiiiiuuuuweeeeee or WOOOOEEEEEUUUUUWEEEEEEE?

Back
Top Bottom