www.PrototypeDesigns.net

^ Amazing. Just look at his footer.

Copyright © 2009 Prototype Designs. All right reserved.

Is this some sort of joke?

What That Means For You: All of our designs are made custom, meaning that we can not sell the same design to ANYONE once you have already payed for it. Nobody will EVER have the same design as you unless you decide to sell the design we made for you to multiple people, which you have every right to do.

No offense to you TechMaster, but if your a web designer, shouldnt your website be designed by YOU? http://www.joomlaez.com/joomla-themes/joomla-theme-jez-rego.html

I dont want to pay $300-$500 to get my own design coded so i went with a more cheaper alternative. Like i said earlier in this thread(i think i did) i dont like the current design so much but its a start and if u look at my portfolio you could see for yourself that i can design something that looks way better than the current design

^ Amazing. Just look at his footer.

Is this some sort of joke?

what ??????? i point a copyright down, so its a joke ? Its their to copyright my content, in no way or place did i ever say the design was mine.

I dont want to pay $300-$500 to get my own design coded so i went with a more cheaper alternative. Like i said earlier in this thread(i think i did) i dont like the current design so much but its a start and if u look at my portfolio you could see for yourself that i can design something that looks way better than the current design.

You didn't design crap. All those themes and templates were designed by a third party. Even their copyright is still seen in your screenshots.

it says © Prototype Designs. All Rights Reserved in all the screenshots cause i put it their. I didnt design crap ? hmmmm weird, thats why i have have so many satisfied customers right. Oh and here is my deviantart

www.techmaster05.deviantart.com thank you very much, next dont be an ass when u have no clue what u are talking about. Every design in my portfolio has been created by ME

i have the PSD to every single file which is more that prufe that i designed all of the designs

Back
Top Bottom