New MP3, and health related content

Kage

Golden Master
My Cowon I-Audio S9 32GB MP3 player should be coming in the post tomorrow :D

So looking forward to getting that thing! I've been wondering wheather to go for it for a few weeks now, and finally shelled out, seeing as I really want a good quality player, and thought I'd treat myself :)

On a bad note, I've been suffering from a bad stomach for like 6 days now, and I'm going to have to book an appointment tomorrow morning at the docs to find out what it is, as I can't eat much at all without it complaining. Its been going on for far too long now, and been on/off work, etc :(

I have the Leeds Festival coming up on Thursday, and I need to be 100% for that, but I feel like I won't be :(

My Cowon I-Audio S9 32GB MP3 player should be coming in the post tomorrow :D

That's nice to hear. Still using my iPhone with the white earbuds. Works for me.

On a bad note, I've been suffering from a bad stomach for like 6 days now, and I'm going to have to book an appointment tomorrow morning at the docs to find out what it is, as I can't eat much at all without it complaining.

Did anything out of the ordinary?

Nope, not that I know of :( I don't think its food poisoning or anything, but I don't know. I just know it started on Wednesday morning and got steadly worse throughout that day, and is still causing me issues now.

Coolness on the MP3.

Sucks about the health related, hope it's nothing serious.

I should have created two threads, but didn't want to, so its a positive and a negative in one... :p :eek:

Thanks, I'm hoping its not serious either :(

How much did you pay for the MP3 player then ?
As for the health issues go see the doctor its the best bet hope its nothing serious
I have the Leeds Festival coming up on Thursday, and I need to be 100% for that, but I feel like I won't be :(
You'll go feeling 100% but whats the bets you will come back feeling 100%:D

It was £259...ouch, but it'll be worth it. It has some seriously good audio components/codecs in there, and the media player is meant to have the best screen of any other device, being an AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode).
Also had to shell out for a case/screen protector, and an AC adapter (otherwise its USB only)

Haha, yeah, I'll have to be careful on the alcohol...if I can have any at all. Someone at work said "The alcohol would kill it off"

I'm going to ring up the doctors tomorrow morning, and see what they say.

It was £259...ouch, but it'll be worth it. It has some seriously good audio components/codecs in there, and the media player is meant to have the best screen of any other device, being an AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode).
Also had to shell out for a case/screen protector, and an AC adapter (otherwise its USB only)

Haha, yeah, I'll have to be careful on the alcohol...if I can have any at all. Someone at work said "The alcohol would kill it off"

I'm going to ring up the doctors tomorrow morning, and see what they say.

Let us know what the doc says. I hope its not swine flu!

If it was swine flu, I'd be feeling a lot worse physically, no?

My friend had swine and he was in a lot of physical pain, he said it was unbearable. You would probably know if you had it by now. Lets hope your fine though.

Back
Top Bottom