Office Gift?

Will1

In Runtime
This Friday I am finished a 4 month paid internship at an IT department in an unnamed organization. I still have a year left at school, and then I am hoping they will hire me (which they have mentioned). Overall it was a great experience and I wanted to thank them for that.

So CF, what could I take on the last day as a thank you? I thought about lunch, but its 6-10 people and I'm a starving student. I had also considered some kind of coffee gift box thing from starbucks or something.

Personally, I'd get some bars of chocolate or something to that regard to the main people that helped you through it :)
That or a giftbox of chocolates each.

Well, Hemp does have a point, but I'd get something small, but not something too extravagent either... You want a job, which you may get, but you don't want to suck up to them.

How much are you willing to spend? I personally always enjoyed gift cards from the local coffee shops around town. If you don't have a reputable one, Coffee Bean or Starbucks are always decent choices.

Just give enough for one drink. $10 should suffice.

I love getting $10 gift cards for starbucks. You can get 2 drinks than have a little next time you go. That would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom