Keeping Torrents hidden?

superman22x

Golden Master
Just to download Linux files strictly, but so that the university doesn't know which versions of Linux I am downloading and all, is there a way to hide that, or should I switch to Rapidshare maybe?

Why does it matter what version of linux you are using? Also, what files are you downloading are they music files, program files. Is there another way to download them?

I wouldn't be too concerned with it for now. How many students do you think are downloading through a torrent? I would have to believe a lot.

Cheers

The thing about linux was a bit of a joke. I can find things on other direct download sites if necessary...
I'm not sure many use torrents as they are trackable I thought.

I wouldn't download anything using a torrent in student accomodation that wasn't completely cosure, or at all to be honest with you...

You could rent a seedbox, download your linux distros to it and then download them to your computer on your university network through FTP/SFTP.

Yeah, I think I will probably just use direct downloads occasionally. I don't download much anymore really, but just incase...

Back
Top Bottom