Random Chit Chat

So long story short, I'm getting my replacement Corsair PSU on Monday for $15 off because the dumb lady at NewEgg refunded it instead of replaced. So when I called wondering where they heck it was, they told me it'd be rushed and that I'd get $15 off for the hassle since I've ordered ~$7,000 through them over the past 2 years. I'm glad I've never had a "bad" experience with their customer service.

Quite excited to get Codename: Blacksmith completed before college rolls around. I've added some nice finishing touches to it that I think some of you modding fans will enjoy when I get the pictures up!

Well hurry up about it! Sounds Interesting :D

Im Considering pre-ordering Forza 3 but i dont have an xbox360.It looks like an AWESOME Game and i could play it whenever i want over at by bro's place....

I'll be getting it for sure, but not sure if I should get the limited edition or just the regular and save myself the $20. I want the USB for some reason. The casing looks pretty sweet too.

ForzaLCE-8.jpg

Maybe I should go reserve it.

Re: Distributed computer, CF teams.

Can't wait to get back to California. My hotel room ceiling is leaking, and the smog here is absolutely atrocious - even for a native Southern Californian.

Edit: Wrong thread. My mistake. If someone could move this post, that'll be great.

Yeah im going to pre-order it.

Im just wondering,does anybody here run there Xbox 360 Through there Monitor,if so does it run at 720p or 1080p? My Monitors max is 720p and im just wondering what the quality would be like.

I run mine through my monitor when i play in my room. My TV peaks at 720 and the difference in quality from standard is very much appreciable, but make sure you use a HD connection AND that you change your 360 display settings accordingly

Yeah im going to pre-order it.

Im just wondering,does anybody here run there Xbox 360 Through there Monitor,if so does it run at 720p or 1080p? My Monitors max is 720p and im just wondering what the quality would be like.

I connected my Xbox 360 to my Sceptre X20WG-NagaII 20" LCD Monitor monitor via VGA. My monitor supports HDCP 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (not sure what those mean), but I have the current resolution of 1680x1050 (my monitor's max resolution).
The graphics quality seems pretty good, better than my 20 inch SDTV that's for sure. I can actually read, problem is that there would some jaggedness, mainly because the 360 doesn't really have AA on. Halo 3 and Star Ocean the Last Hope are the 2 that looks the worst on my monitor, but I prefer it over playing on my TV.
I could hook it up via HDMI converted to DVI with my monitor, but I didn't want to waste that much money and my computer currently occupies the DVI slot on the monitor. A switch is too expensive for me.

Back
Top Bottom