Designing business cards

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I am currently designing the business cards for my business that i will be distributing in the coming weeks. I want some help with the design and some general feedback.

The domain has been secured within the last few minutes and that mobile number is not real.
All feedback appreciated and repped where helpful.
I know it needs a fair bit of work, i want to know from your views, what

Thanks in advance
Tom

IMO, You should have the name of your business at the top of the card. I would also have your name in a slightly larger font, to seperate it out.

Should i just move the URL to the top or do you want me to have tiger web studios at the top and keep the URL at the bottom

I would have Tiger Web Studios as the title (top), and then have the URL with the rest of your contact details.

I am currently designing the business cards for my business that i will be distributing in the coming weeks. I want some help with the design and some general feedback.

The domain has been secured within the last few minutes and that mobile number is not real.
All feedback appreciated and repped where helpful.
I know it needs a fair bit of work, i want to know from your views, what

Thanks in advance
Tom

I'm certainly not trying to be an arse in saying this; I promise it's constructive criticism:

But

It looks quite amateur to me and even though there isn't much on the card it feels cluttered, is that tiger your companies' official logo?

##edit##

I did this quickly in MSPAINT..didn't feel like opening PS :p

Business cards, ads etc; in my opinion are all about the borders, it balances the piece. Now I didn't feel like giving it a proper color scheme or even fancy text but here is an idea to better your layout, I feel.

And I don't know the quality to which you want to print this out as, but I would suggest cleaning up your little tiger image as well, lots of edgy marks and they will show on your card. I have a feeling you wanted to change your layout from "the norm" but the reason people use similar fonts, layouts and concepts for advertising is because "they work!" ;)

Hope I didn't over-step my help, good luck!

I'm certainly not trying to be an arse in saying this; I promise it's constructive criticism:

But

It looks quite amateur to me and even though there isn't much on the card it feels cluttered, is that tiger your companies' official logo?

##edit##

I did this quickly in MSPAINT..didn't feel like opening PS :p

Business cards, ads etc; in my opinion are all about the borders, it balances the piece. Now I didn't feel like giving it a proper color scheme or even fancy text but here is an idea to better your layout, I feel.

businesstest.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah that ones cool, the domain stands out much more

Back
Top Bottom