Which generation are you?

Looks like Y owns this forum.

Makes sense because Gen Y is defined by its tech savvyness -- and the first to grow up with digital technology -- hence the name "First Digitals". Gen Zs are also known as "Digital Natives" -- but most of them are quite young now. But soon they'll become a significant digital force!! Also since their parents are mostly Gen Xers, they will embrace new technology as it comes out *with* their parents, as opposed to Gen Yers, whose parents are likely to be Boomers-- who as a group are not as technologically advanced as Gen X/Y/Z.

Indeed. Big change in generations, that's for sure. Taking a step back in time after growing up with all this technology, would be a radical change..

I wonder what percentage of the Lost/Greatest/Silent generations use technology at the same level than the average X/Y/Zer. Most seniors that I know can do at least some basic tasks on the computer.

My Dad, The Greatest Generation (1901-1923), loved technology and used a computer every day before he passed away. Then again, he was an electrical engineer.

Indeed. Big change in generations, that's for sure. Taking a step back in time after growing up with all this technology, would be a radical change..

Yes indeed. And it's so amazing how quickly technology progresses. It's amazing how primitive technology was back in even 2001. I just watched a film set in that era, and it feels so old-fashioned. I've decided to divide decades in half now. The 2005s (2005-2009) are so much different than the early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom