How much can i sell this new computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, fail on my part. I didn't pickup the HD 4890 number like I normally would if it was an Nvidia card. I haven't been keeping up with ATi's stuff ever since AMD bought them. That, I forgot about diamond's too. My bad.

LOL my video card is the radeon 4890 the latest one from ati.

Ps: i listed it in my first post

You're not going to be able to build a computer and sell it for a profit unless you are able to get dirt cheap parts/buying wholesale amounts or else every man and his dog would be doing it.

You're not going to be able to build a computer and sell it for a profit unless you are able to get dirt cheap parts/buying wholesale amounts or else every man and his dog would be doing it.

So how do u explain ppl selling custom computers on ebay for a way higher price then their value and getting plenty of feedback from it:confused:

You're not going to be able to build a computer and sell it for a profit unless you are able to get dirt cheap parts/buying wholesale amounts or else every man and his dog would be doing it unless you can find an idiot to buy it.

fixed

Correct its all listed and purchased within sec to days. but don't always believe what you see.

He probably got his buddies to buy the computer listing and then just gave each other good feedback..

fixed.

lol, thats not very likely coz then they he would loose a lot of money with ebay and paypal fees ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom