Random Chit Chat

I thought I was going to be tired at school at Monday, but I slept for like 4-5 hours on Saturday night, so I got tired Sunday night, and went to sleep pretty early. Usually, I wouldn't be awake right now, at least not for another 3 hours.

EDIT - Dirt 2 demo came out on XBL, but you need an Gold account. I can't play DL it because I have an Silver account, I can DL and burn onto an DVD, but the loading and wasting of a DVD would bother me a bit. So I will wait a couple weeks as that is when they are officially going to release the demo on consoles. Not sure about PC as they pushed the release date back for DX11 (IIRC).

What part of China are you at?

When I was in China last summer, I wasn't able to go online because my family there wasn't really rich, and it costs per minute for them just to go online. So I didn't want to waste there money.

lmao, yea, it's OK to say the least. Been using megaupload a bit. I think it's limited, but it's getting around 800kb/s... def need a rapidshare premium.

It's fun playing my PSP on my PC with an PC controller. It's like an expensive emulator. :p

Back
Top Bottom