Jesse James coming to our Walmart!

The only reason that jesse james is gunna have a clothing line at walmart is because the only type of people who like him shop at walmart.

Wtf is wrong with Walmart?
If you're stupid enough to buy a TV at Best Buy when you have the same exact one at Walmart, but don't get it cause it's "Walmart" that's dumb.
I don't get my clothes at Walmart, but I like to shop there for other things.
What's wrong with it?

Wtf is wrong with Walmart?
If you're stupid enough to buy a TV at Best Buy when you have the same exact one at Walmart, but don't get it cause it's "Walmart" that's dumb.
I don't get my clothes at Walmart, but I like to shop there for other things.
What's wrong with it?

Walmart clothing = bad and made with cheap materials. Although I bought 1 shirt at walmart in Florida when I was there in march and its alright...

Electronics are probably a different story and yeah I'd buy it at walmart if it was the EXACT same tv for a cheaper price, but i'm just saying that alot of walmart stuff is really low quality.

3 dollar bottle of wine? No thanks.

Walmart clothing = bad and made with cheap materials. Although I bought 1 shirt at walmart in Florida when I was there in march and its alright...

Electronics are probably a different story and yeah I'd buy it at walmart if it was the EXACT same tv for a cheaper price, but i'm just saying that alot of walmart stuff is really low quality.

3 dollar bottle of wine? No thanks.

Lol the shirts I buy at Walmart are the ones that have some kind of message on them, don't feel like looking for them in other stores...
Like you said electronics, it's either Walmart, or Newegg :D

haha I don't think there is any other forum where something that's supposed to be cool to some members is turned to a socioeconomic d*** measuring contest by other members, truly fantastic.

Personally, I can't wait to see the video/pics. Jesse's a cool guy, might not sound like he is, but he's done a lot of good stuff for charity.

Walmart clothing = bad and made with cheap materials.

Hate to break it to you, but the majority of clothing is designed like that these days. I paid $25 for a shirt manufactured and produced in Mexico by DC. How much of the asking price do you think was really used to actually manufacture and produce the end product?

I'm willing to bet less than 25% - if that.

Hate to break it to you, but the majority of clothing is designed like that these days. I paid $25 for a shirt manufactured and produced in Mexico by DC. How much of the asking price do you think was really used to actually manufacture and produce the end product?

I'm willing to bet less than 25% - if that.

yea probably not more than 25% but i like DC, they put good designs on their clothing :)

Lmao basically today clothes are Aeropostale Hollister etc.
Don't think I spelled it right :D
Those clothes I like they are very comfy, so yeah.....
Walmart, like I said has the ones with the funny things written on them :D

hate hate Guido's

so i hate collored shirts,

and i hate all the aero crap ect

so theres no reason for me to go anywere else but walmart, its practical, cheep, and u dont hafto drive to a mall to get cloths at a walmart.

hate hate Guido's

so i hate collored shirts,

and i hate all the aero crap ect

so theres no reason for me to go anywere else but walmart, its practical, cheep, and u dont hafto drive to a mall to get cloths at a walmart.

Lol I hate that crap too, I shop at American Eagle, it's basically the same price and the shirts there are very cozy.
That Hollister crap is way to expensive and it's like wtf?

Back
Top Bottom