People wanting to get a PS3

I have the older PS3 that is backwards compatible but I did order a 120 slim PS3 for my room. The older one stays in the living room. :D

I was hoping my brother was going to get it so I would just pay $50 for a game and play it. But my mom said he needs to get an 3.50 GPA (pretty much impossible for him unless I wait a bout a year), and his PSP is started to get messed up as his analog is going out (replaced it twice), and his 'R' button on his DS doesn't work. So now he is all depressed and don't want to get anything, and he said he will get mad if I get the PS3 as I have an 360, Wii, and PC in my room while he only have an PS2.
Of course, my mom would want me to get an 3.50 GPA first, but I can get it after this semester (December 7th is when it's over). Or I can get it now, like how I got my other systems. :D

EDIT - Oh, here's an video of the Unboxing of PS3 Slim.

I say get it now lol

either that or just upgrade your pc :p

I would, but that means no Touch MP3 player, and possibly taking a bit longer for me to start a new build, which I plan on doing this winter or next spring.

Can you play God of War III for PC?

If you spend countless decades porting and optimizing for PC by yourself then you can. Or wait a few years and see how an PS3 emulator turns out. People said GoW looks way better on the PC (with emulator) than PS2.

My household have a PS2 with swap magic (similar to a modchip, but no soldering). So the PS2 backwards compatibility doesn't really affect us.

I'll stick with my Original 60gb (With Ps2 Playabillity) thankyou very much...

I agree. I just like the idea of playing PS1 and 2 games on 3. I mean it could be nice to have a smaler PS3, but I honestly don't think I'll need anymore than 60GB. I store everything on my 1GB flash drive and it's just enough. I only need 1 of the 60 GB lol :D

Back
Top Bottom