New World of Warcraft

Over Priced, Sorry.

any game thats more then 8 bucks a month is a waste of money, imo.

by now they could UP the graphics a bit...i mean, seriously, this games been out for how long?

and they make loads of money on it, so they could afford to do it.

BUT i will say WoW is a fun game, good MMORPG, ect, just cost to much for my taste.

Over Priced, Sorry.

any game thats more then 8 bucks a month is a waste of money, imo.

by now they could UP the graphics a bit...i mean, seriously, this games been out for how long?

and they make loads of money on it, so they could afford to do it.

BUT i will say WoW is a fun game, good MMORPG, ect, just cost to much for my taste.

I agree. But still, it is tempting ;) lol

Well, if you, or anyone here gets it, Let me know an i'll put u on my friends list, i already got my Charc name "pre-orderd' for GW2

Played GW for 3 years now, still got my original charc to, lol

Diablo? I never feel like I should get that game. Maybe Starcraft or Warcraft... IDK about Diablo though

Haven't really touched MMO's in some time...Last I Played was Age of Conan, but the overall state and lack of content/ character advancement I had to put my Fully Tier geared Guardian to rest. However, The recent news of the Expansion Rise of the Godslayer, I may have to resurrect my Guardian.

WoW will always be in my eyes, Over. They have the money and potential to make it something, but they keep making Crayola created visuals that are just ridiculous. Which is exactly what I love about AoC, The graphics are BY FAR the best I have ever seen in a game.

Back
Top Bottom