Gallery: Cases

Got held up.

Here it is.

http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac265/dude_56013/Codename Blacksmith/?albumview=grid

Still not quite done.

The list:
1) New Scythe Ultra Kaze on the Xiggy.
2) New Scythe Slipstream at front intake.
3) 1-80mm MASSCOOL fan in the back (you can see I'm missing an 80mm there in the pics)
4) 3-80mm MASSCOOL fans in the side window at the bottom, probably doing exhaust. I'm not sure yet. I also haven't measured yet.... :p
5) 3-Fan grills on those side fans.
6) Black thumb screws for the back.
7) Probably a few switches for the front. I'm thinking my fan controller is about full :p...I've got my Xiggy on it, my front intake, my Zalman VF1000, one more variable open which I'll probably use for the exhaust fan. Then I also have 2 12v/5v switches that are currently hooked up for the 2 cathodes and then the other for the front LEDs. So I'll probably move those 2 together and have the last one open for the 3 side 80mms. Should work out fine.

Sexy! I love the blue leds you have going on in ur case! great work.

Sexy! I love the blue leds you have going on in ur case! great work.

Thanks. However, there aren't actually any LEDs in it :p. It's all UV stuff. The only LEDs I have are on the Zalman VF1000 which is very dim, and the front case panel and fan controller. I do admit, though, that those pictures look deceiving. It doesn't look that "blue" in real life..it's more purple like it's supposed to be!

Here is my Antec 902

P1000434.jpg

P1000449.jpg

P1000438.jpg

P1000416.jpg

P1000448.jpg

Antec 902 Case
Gigabyte EX-58 UD4P
Core i7 OCed to 3.8 with CM V8 (Scythe Fan)
OCZ Platinum 1600 6GB
ATI Radeon 4870x2
Enermax Infinity 720W

What you guys think ?

Nice 902. I remember my 900, I miss it sometimes. :D

I think he has an ABS Black Pearl

At the time I bought it they were sold under the Tagan brand, but same thing.

I need to take some pics soon. I've made a few changes, ones that you guys will most likely not like.

Back
Top Bottom