Mmorpgs!

It has changed very much, and I went to WoW also, it was a great move.

I havent played wow in like 2 months though haha

I know it used to be but now it is more glitching, but I still consider it one

sorry man...don't mean to jump on your case here but Diablo 2 was never ever ever ever an MMORPG....the first letter stands for Massive... in Diablo 2, sure they had millions of people playing (probably) but only in groups of 8 which is not massive at all. You might as well call other games that millions of people have bought like Starcraft and call that an MMORPG....it just doesn't work homes.

Ok if you put it in that sense of not all players, but players who are interecting at a time then is isnt a mmorpg. I always considered it in the morpg class though. But ya it is a rpg.

Only if you could make bigger games with 50+ players

Since I got my MSN account back, I can finally restore my GW account. Now I remember why I stopped playing. It was because non of my friends or family plays (even though they all own a copy), and I am pretty much stuck and don't want to hire those NPC mercenaries.

I don't know what I think is the 'best' free one. All the one's i've played have been ok. The one I played the most, and therefore would have to say was the best because it held my attention the longest is Tales Of Pirates. It's good if you can find someone your age to play with. But when I quit, it was getting full of little kids...

i am going to play runescape right now and catch some swordies or cut yew

nothing wrong with wanting to be younger is it?

ya gotta have some variety in your gamer life ;)

Back
Top Bottom