Engagement ring question!?

I'd be interested to know how you make 72k a year at age 16..

As the other guys have said, she says its ok, what she really means is "if you cheap out on me, I'll be pissed". Get her a good ring.

I'm not. Its that I don't plan on getting married until I'm out of college. So by then I'll be making about that a year. Give or take a little.

Guys, if he has talked to her and it thinking about an engagement rind then I'm sure he knows her a lot better than us. If he and she both think that a "cheap" ring is the way to go, then let them do it.

I doubt there are engagement ring sweepstakes. Espescially right now. Jewelry prices have gone through the roof lately.

I like the idea of a pawn shop. Also Cubric Zercomium (or however you spell it) is an option.

Talk to her Mom or Grandma or your Mom or Grandma and see if they have an old diamond ring you could give her or have set in another ring. This way you don't have to buy the diamond. My wife's mom got a new wedding ring for her 25th Wedding Aniversery and I used her old ring as a 'promise ring' for my wife (this is when we were still dating). It meant alot more since it was her Mom's and now it is hers. She still actually wears it everyday.

Back
Top Bottom