Random Chit Chat

Everything is just loud in mine. I can't tell if it's any one of the 11 fans I've got. I removed 5 when I switched cases and an 80mm recently.

EDIT: Correction, I removed 6 (dual fan HDD cooler, and two dual fan 5.25 intakes) then the 80mm recently.

It's tempting to get a PS3 since it's so cheap, but I know it's an bad investment for me.

that truck i bought for $300. I got all the work done on it, brought it around to get certified, one nastly little surprise:

the frame is twisted. :'(

i dont know, is there anything I can do for that? or is it a little bit too damaged?

I guess even i cant certify it, I could always pop the engine into another vehicle.

Yeah thats what I was afraid of, lol. I guess I'll pop the engine out and remove all my brand new parts and good stuff I might be able to use, scrap her. Too bad, lol I had high hopes for that truck :p.

The scrapper I'm looking at says he will give me $250 for the frame, so I guess I'm lucky I hardly lost any money off it.

At least I learned to drive standard

I haven't bought in costume since I was 10. Now I just lock myself in my room, play some video games, and ignore the trick or treaters. Not like theres much anyways, I think my neighborhood is all grown up.

i costumize more for school...
but i can't turn down free sweets, especially when I live in a small town and its just a short walk to the more affluent neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom