Mmorpgs!

Haha. So you're going to give me a negative rep?

You don't act as old as you'd like to claim you are. Grow up or get out.

all the free korean ones are all crap.

I like a game called Ragnarok Online, though its not exactly free, but ... (not suppose to talk about it). Most MMORPGS takes awhile to get into like most RPGS. It starts out slow, but gets better as you get further, stronger, and unlock more things. Plus, it's an MMO, it's a lot funner if you had friends to play with.

Best MMORPGS that you buy but dont pay per month are Diablo 2 and Guild wars. Best pay per month is WoW. Best free would probably runescape even though i hate to admit it.

Best MMORPGS that you buy but dont pay per month are Diablo 2 and Guild wars. Best pay per month is WoW. Best free would probably runescape even though i hate to admit it.

Runescape? come on if your 10 maybe....

Everything else I can agree with.

Like i stated, I hate to admit that Runescape may be the best free mmorpg.

The newer ones out all folow the same storyline and have to similar gameplay for my tatse. In previous post i talked about how i despise it. I played it for on and off for 2 years. I think that it is the best free.

Since you don't agree with it, what do you think is the best free MMORPG?

Hate to break it to you but Diablo 2 is not even close to a MMORPG......its the furthest thing possible from being an MMORPG

I know it used to be but now it is more glitching, but I still consider it one

Runescape was fun about 2 years ago, now it is terrible. What you can do is limited for security reasons and the game is being widdled down to a kids game. When it was more open and diverse i would play, but now its not worth your time.

aaahhh yes I remember good ol' Runescape. Haven't played it in forever. I bumped myself up to WoW

Back
Top Bottom