Random Chit Chat

I sometimes sleep with my computer on back then with my CM690 and 5 120mm fans. I slept through it just fine. But then again, I do listen to music while trying to sleep.

I sometimes sleep with my computer on back then with my CM690 and 5 120mm fans. I slept through it just fine. But then again, I do listen to music while trying to sleep.

I've got 3 80mm fans, but luckily ASUS's quiet fan keeps them really really slow most of the time.

Ehh, a good LCS isn't very quiet. An average TT kit or something probably uses a single low-flow 120mm so yes.

Right now I only have 3 120mm fans with my current case. Not that loud, the only time it does get loud is when my GPU starts to get hot. I use my laptop now, it's loud when it's hot (most of the time), but silent when cool. I prefer to keep my laptop on overnight now because of power consumption.

Right now I only have 3 120mm fans with my current case. Not that loud, the only time it does get loud is when my GPU starts to get hot. I use my laptop now, it's loud when it's hot (most of the time), but silent when cool. I prefer to keep my laptop on overnight now because of power consumption.

My GPU is also the loud factor in my computer.

Back
Top Bottom