People wanting to get a PS3

They were trying to cover that up so much!!!

It does look a lot cheaper though...

Well, I'd say dezign wise, it's a step backwards. I mean it's nice, I suppose, to have it lighter and smaller, but this Slim PS3 doesn't look all that attractive. Also, when I got a Slim PS2, it often overheated. I mean, how can those tiney fans possibly keep it cool? lol

Me And Dad Paid $1000 For our Ps3 (When it first came out) for the original 60gb With a game and 2 controllers. I like the old design better than the slim,i dont know how it will go for cooling because even the old ps3 gets pretty loud after a while....

... Although the price cut could push it infront of the Xbox360 :D

I plan on getting the non-slim for $299. I hope that I can still get one when the slim comes out. I have the money, but I just feel like buying it just for 1-2 games.

I'm interested in one, but only for the Ratchet and Clank series. I've yet to complete the epic saga. Still can't believe they are that expensive. But then again, it uses a proprietary ATi graphics chip and Sony proc. So they kind of went from scratch.

I plan on getting the non-slim for $299. I hope that I can still get one when the slim comes out. I have the money, but I just feel like buying it just for 1-2 games.

the slim comes out in sept and has a bigger hard drive and its smaller for the same price?

Back
Top Bottom